for Diffusers, Herb Bundles, Misters and Water Bowls
|Frankincense - 7 drops||Pine - 5 drops||Lemon - 3 drops|
|Benzoin - 2 drops||Fir - 3 drops||Orange - 3 drops|
|Myrrh - 1 drop||Cypress - 2 drops||Grapefruit - 4 drops|
|Sage - 2 drops||Sage - 2 drops||Clove - 3 drops|
|Cedar - 6 drops||Myrtle - 6 drops||Black Pepper - 3 drops|
|Juniper - 2 drops||Hyssop - 2 drops||Cinnamon - 4 drops|
|Coriander - 5 drops||Rose - 6 drops||Spikenard - 9 drops|
|Fennel - 2 drops||Jasmine - 2 drops||Ginger - 4 drops|
|Dill - 2 drops||Linden Blossom - 2 drops||Vetiver - 3 drops|
Misters and Sprayers
One effective method of distributing the essential oil molecules around a space is by using a plant mister or sprayer. Using a new one, put in half a pint of warm water, then add 6-10 drops of essential oil - or more if you wish - screw the cap back on and shake well each time before spraying. Spray high into the air, making sure the water-essential oil molecules will not fall on any furniture or furnishings that may be damaged.
The space around people can also be sprayed with these aura- cleansing sprays, but the eyes must be kept closed.
Hot water releases the aroma molecules in essential oils and sends them rising into the air. Any glass or china heat-proof bowl or container can be used. Put 3-10 drops of essential oils on the water, and place the bowl(s) in the corner(s) of the room.
Essential Oil Cleansing Bundles
Make a collection of smelling strips by cutting up a piece of white absorbent paper into long strips. Put your chosen essential oils on these. They can be your chosen essential oils on these. They can be gathered together like a bunch of flowers and tied with bows, or plaited and in other ways made decorative. Use them to spread cleansing and energy-enhancing fragrance around the room.
There are many ways to use salt as part of spiritual cleansing. It can be used on its own, or mixed with essential oils. It can be put in water and used to purify rooms, spaces, objects and people. It can be added to baths.
Essential oils can be added to salt crushed minerals or gems - such as crystals - and used to purify rooms and objects, or put in baths. Which particular essential oils, gems or salt you use will depend on what you are setting out to achieve.
As the seas are so polluted these days, sea-salt may carry those vibrations, but it also carries the energy of the sea. Rock salt gives the energy of the mountains and the earth.
Reference: The Fragrant Heavens: Valerie Ann Worwood
- Several feared dead after blast at mosque in Afghanistan
- Pope Francis expresses ‘shame’ over French Church sex abuse scandal
- Religious TV channel Loveworld fined £25,000 for broadcasting Covid conspiracies
- Three Swiss Guards who refused to take Covid jab quit Pope’s bodyguard
- Pelosi attacks San Francisco archbishop for calling abortion a ‘child sacrifice’
- A 'moral failing': Report finds child sexual abuse prevalent in institutions across major UK religions
- Catholic priest murdered in western France by suspected cathedral arsonist
- Edinburgh cathedral boss killed in 'freak' mountain biking accident
- Archbishop of York says English people ‘left behind’ by ‘metropolitan elites’ in London
- Italian police investigate after three bullets sent in post to Pope Francis
- Vandals desecrate ancient church days after £150,000 restoration
- A playboy, a femme fatal spy and a powerful cardinal: Vatican's biggest corruption trial begins
- Churches burned down as anger over 'cultural genocide' of indigenous children sweeps Canada
- Dalai Lama’s inner circle listed in Pegasus project data
- Thai temple says construction of giant Buddha statue visible across Bangkok nearly complete
- Pope Francis leaves hospital and returns to Vatican after colon surgery
- Pope, from hospital, sends condolences to Haiti after attack
- Bishops criticised over heavenly lifestyles while parishes are penniless
- Coleen Rooney's sons make their first Holy Communion and christening
- Pope Francis in hospital for surgery
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending