To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour.
William Blake, 'Auguries of Innocence'.
The omnipresent divine has been put through the prism of human experience, and is expressed in many different ways.Some people focus their ideas of the divine on an original Creator God, and venerate prophets of that God.
Let There be Light
The scientist's religious feelings take the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection.
As each day dawns, pure sunlight sparkles in dew drops, shimmering on the grass, and on the leaves and flowers of the world.
Spiritual Dimensions of Fragrance-The Singing Forest
The trees are the teachers of the law.
Brooke Medicine Eagle
In the 1950s something happened in a North American Forest.
The event was so poignant that it went down in folklore but, because of the 'Chinese
whispers' effect over the years, there are now two versions. In one, the central
character was a US forest Service employee, and in the other he was a Ph.D.
student conducting research for his thesis on the age of trees in a bristlecone pine forest.
Plants that Feel and Speak
When we suddenly remember to water our plants, is it because the plants sent us a message across the room-'hey, don't forget about us'? Why shouldn't they talk to us, we talk to them.
People in their high-rise apartment blocks, or in their gardens, say to their plants 'you look lovely today,' or, 'what's up? You're looking a bit off colour', and then fuss around them, administering love and fertilizer - organic, of course.
- Eric Gill statues adorning cathedral under scrutiny as Church confronts paedophile artist’s ‘abhorrent legacy’
- Pontiff makes surprise visit to record store and picks up vinyl LP
- Pope praises role of women as peacemakers in his New Year’s address
- Murderer who claimed Scientology led him to butcher sister-in-law and boyfriend to death is killed in prison
- Catholic leader calls on government to keep churches open amid Covid surge
- Pause Ad 00:15 - up next "Pope Francis leads world's Roman Catholics into Christmas" Unmute 0 Daily Mail Pope Francis leads world's Roman Catholics into Christmas
- Archbishop of Canterbury arrives to lead Christmas Day Eucharist
- Charles and Camilla lead Royals attending Christmas Day service at St George’s Chapel, Windsor
- Durham Cathedral demands Covid passes from worshippers
- Israeli pilgrimage disaster inquiry urges cap on visitors, food
- Sacred Mysteries: Skulduggery behind the saints of All Souls
- Refugee puppet Little Amal welcomed at St Paul’s Cathedral
- Orthodox patriarch taken to hospital during visit to US
- US vows to help free missionaries in Haiti as kidnappers demand $17m ransom
- Pope Emeritus Benedict: I look forward to seeing old friend in the afterlife
- Several feared dead after blast at mosque in Afghanistan
- Pope Francis expresses ‘shame’ over French Church sex abuse scandal
- Religious TV channel Loveworld fined £25,000 for broadcasting Covid conspiracies
- Three Swiss Guards who refused to take Covid jab quit Pope’s bodyguard
- Pelosi attacks San Francisco archbishop for calling abortion a ‘child sacrifice’
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending