Let There Be Light
Walking through the woods, light filters through the leaves, creating a green haven of peace. The plants world is full of beautiful sights; there isn't a tree or flower that doesn't look good.
As each day dawn's pure sunlight sparkles in dew drops, shimmering on the grass, and on the leaves and flowers of the world. Walking through the woods, light filters through the leaves, creating a green haven of peace. The plant world is full of beautiful sights; there isn't a tree or flower that doesn't look good.
Although we think so sometimes, providing esthetic pleasure is not the most important thing about plants. By taking carbon dioxide and water from the air and, with light, converting it into carbohydrates , plants are the ultimate production machine, purifying the air and providing food and medicine for humans and animals alike. Plants are both the lungs and larder of the earth. They are the conduit between the light of the heavens, and the dark of the earth, channelling energy from the skin into crystalline structures of mother earth, to be reflected throughout the planet.
Plants are magnificent. The tallest tree in Redwood National Park, California, is the height of twenty-six London double-decker buses stacked on top of one another. These trees can live over 1'000 years, but even one only 800 years old has stood through the coronations and reigns of thirty-five kings and queens of England. The size and longevity of these master pieces of creation is humbling, but to actually walk amongst the immense trees of an ancient forest is more humbling still.
The smallest seed is awesome in its capacity to create another plant, perfect in every detail , including its store of seeds for future generations. Plant seeds have been found in archaeological sites and germinated, thousands of years after they were dropped - testament to the monumental capacity of tiny seeds to hold life.
Most of us live not in a living, breathing jungle but in a concrete one. We can redress this balance somewhat, by bringing the essence of plants - essential oils - into our homes, but to understand these fully we need to reacquaint ourselves with their heritage, their source - plants in their natural habitat.
Reference: Fragrant Heavens/ Valerie Worwood
- Pope updates Catholic Church rules for dealing with sexual abuse
- Pope Francis hints at end of 1,000-year-old celibacy rule after calling ban 'temporary'
- Who is responsible for the hatred against Jews in Barcelona? - Opinion
- Satanic Temple opens online abortion clinic named after Samuel Alito’s mother
- Portugal church sex abuse study finds 512 alleged victims
- Ramadan 2023: When is it and what does it celebrate?
- Pope lands in South Sudan to urge peace as fighting kills 27
- One million flock to Pope’s Congo Mass on day of peace and forgiveness
- Pope’s trip to Africa spotlights conflict and church’s future
- Seven people killed in ‘terror attack’ shooting at synagogue in Jerusalem
- Protests against burning of Koran held across Middle East
- ‘Church part of the problem’ in discrimination against Gypsy and Roma community
- Priest who 'died and went to hell' claims he heard 'demons singing pop songs'
- Messianic leader who mesmerised followers by staring at them charged with sex crimes
- How an anti-Semitic ‘fake news’ conspiracy drove mass murder in Franco’s Spain
- First Palestinian woman pastor in Holy Land ordained
- Church of England ‘to refuse to back change to allow same-sex marriages’
- Emanuela Orlandi vanished 40 years ago. Why is the Vatican just now opening an investigation?
- Euston gunman fired into church after funeral of cancer victim, 20, and her mother
- Church of England told to 'sort its own house out' before paying slavery reparations
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending