Let There Be Light
Walking through the woods, light filters through the leaves, creating a green haven of peace. The plants world is full of beautiful sights; there isn't a tree or flower that doesn't look good.
As each day dawn's pure sunlight sparkles in dew drops, shimmering on the grass, and on the leaves and flowers of the world. Walking through the woods, light filters through the leaves, creating a green haven of peace. The plant world is full of beautiful sights; there isn't a tree or flower that doesn't look good.
Although we think so sometimes, providing esthetic pleasure is not the most important thing about plants. By taking carbon dioxide and water from the air and, with light, converting it into carbohydrates , plants are the ultimate production machine, purifying the air and providing food and medicine for humans and animals alike. Plants are both the lungs and larder of the earth. They are the conduit between the light of the heavens, and the dark of the earth, channelling energy from the skin into crystalline structures of mother earth, to be reflected throughout the planet.
Plants are magnificent. The tallest tree in Redwood National Park, California, is the height of twenty-six London double-decker buses stacked on top of one another. These trees can live over 1'000 years, but even one only 800 years old has stood through the coronations and reigns of thirty-five kings and queens of England. The size and longevity of these master pieces of creation is humbling, but to actually walk amongst the immense trees of an ancient forest is more humbling still.
The smallest seed is awesome in its capacity to create another plant, perfect in every detail , including its store of seeds for future generations. Plant seeds have been found in archaeological sites and germinated, thousands of years after they were dropped - testament to the monumental capacity of tiny seeds to hold life.
Most of us live not in a living, breathing jungle but in a concrete one. We can redress this balance somewhat, by bringing the essence of plants - essential oils - into our homes, but to understand these fully we need to reacquaint ourselves with their heritage, their source - plants in their natural habitat.
Reference: Fragrant Heavens/ Valerie Worwood
- Several feared dead after blast at mosque in Afghanistan
- Pope Francis expresses ‘shame’ over French Church sex abuse scandal
- Religious TV channel Loveworld fined £25,000 for broadcasting Covid conspiracies
- Three Swiss Guards who refused to take Covid jab quit Pope’s bodyguard
- Pelosi attacks San Francisco archbishop for calling abortion a ‘child sacrifice’
- A 'moral failing': Report finds child sexual abuse prevalent in institutions across major UK religions
- Catholic priest murdered in western France by suspected cathedral arsonist
- Edinburgh cathedral boss killed in 'freak' mountain biking accident
- Archbishop of York says English people ‘left behind’ by ‘metropolitan elites’ in London
- Italian police investigate after three bullets sent in post to Pope Francis
- Vandals desecrate ancient church days after £150,000 restoration
- A playboy, a femme fatal spy and a powerful cardinal: Vatican's biggest corruption trial begins
- Churches burned down as anger over 'cultural genocide' of indigenous children sweeps Canada
- Dalai Lama’s inner circle listed in Pegasus project data
- Thai temple says construction of giant Buddha statue visible across Bangkok nearly complete
- Pope Francis leaves hospital and returns to Vatican after colon surgery
- Pope, from hospital, sends condolences to Haiti after attack
- Bishops criticised over heavenly lifestyles while parishes are penniless
- Coleen Rooney's sons make their first Holy Communion and christening
- Pope Francis in hospital for surgery
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending