Aromatherapists choose which essential oils to use for a particular client by an informed diagnosis of the condition presented, the decision on how it can best be treated, and an extensive knowledge of essential oils - as they may affect the physical, mental and emotional. The good intent of the therapist or person applying the oils activates the light potential in essential oils.
Just before blending, I look at the client and in that instant know whether another element should be added, the spiritual. As the essential oils are joined together , their colours glow, their voices sing. When they have been synergistically blended, the carrier oil is added, and the bottle is whirled around in the hands. at the most energetic point, concentrate with love on the plants from which these essences came , on the sacredness of the fragrance and the joy they bring.
Those thoughts will be transmitted into the blend.
At this point, my mind goes empty : with no, thoughts, just a feeling of complete peace and oneness with the oils. I see the energy of the oils , and dwell in them for a microsecond, luxuriating in the universal energies of which we are all part. Then I return to the client and continue in a clinical way, not thinking again about the essential oils, not imposing any thoughts on them.
The blend performs its own mission, transporting the precious molecules , which connect with receptors throughout the body.We are the Go-betweens,carrying the catalyst - the essential oils - which will help the mind, body and spirit to heal itself.
Reference: The Fragrant Heavens:V.A.Worwood
- FBI: Polygamous leader had 20 wives, many of them minors
- Protests erupt after Indonesia bans sex outside marriage
- Ukraine searches Orthodox Church premises for pro-Russian material
- Beyond beliefs: does religious faith lead to a happier, healthier life?
- Thai Buddhist temple runs out of monks after all are dismissed for failing DRUG TESTS
- Asian faiths try to save swastika symbol corrupted by Hitler
- Sacred Mysteries: The structural honesty of the Last of the Goths
- ‘Shame!’: Tourist pelted with water by angry mob after climbing sacred Mayan temple
- Pope compares Russia's war in Ukraine to 1930s famine inflicted by Stalin
- Pope appoints Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti prefect of the office for the Oriental Churches
- Pope sacks leadership of worldwide Catholic charity, names commissioner
- Clinging to ancient faith, India tribes seek religion status
- Turkish ‘cult leader’ Oktar sentenced to 8,658 years in prison
- Gay couple who were turned away by 31 churches finally have dream wedding
- Bill to protect equal marriage clears hurdle in US Senate with support from dozen Republicans
- Mormon church voices support for same-sex marriage law
- Religious leaders join world-first inter-faith ceremony on climate change
- Pope marks Day of the Poor by hosting hundreds for lunch at Vatican
- Praying the rosary: Understanding the tradition that helps Catholics meditate on Jesus and Mother Mary
- What is Gurpurab? Sikhs celebrate Guru Nanak Jayanti
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending