Aromatherapists choose which essential oils to use for a particular client by an informed diagnosis of the condition presented, the decision on how it can best be treated, and an extensive knowledge of essential oils - as they may affect the physical, mental and emotional. The good intent of the therapist or person applying the oils activates the light potential in essential oils.
Just before blending, I look at the client and in that instant know whether another element should be added, the spiritual. As the essential oils are joined together , their colours glow, their voices sing. When they have been synergistically blended, the carrier oil is added, and the bottle is whirled around in the hands. at the most energetic point, concentrate with love on the plants from which these essences came , on the sacredness of the fragrance and the joy they bring.
Those thoughts will be transmitted into the blend.
At this point, my mind goes empty : with no, thoughts, just a feeling of complete peace and oneness with the oils. I see the energy of the oils , and dwell in them for a microsecond, luxuriating in the universal energies of which we are all part. Then I return to the client and continue in a clinical way, not thinking again about the essential oils, not imposing any thoughts on them.
The blend performs its own mission, transporting the precious molecules , which connect with receptors throughout the body.We are the Go-betweens,carrying the catalyst - the essential oils - which will help the mind, body and spirit to heal itself.
Reference: The Fragrant Heavens:V.A.Worwood
- Pelosi attacks San Francisco archbishop for calling abortion a ‘child sacrifice’
- A 'moral failing': Report finds child sexual abuse prevalent in institutions across major UK religions
- Catholic priest murdered in western France by suspected cathedral arsonist
- Edinburgh cathedral boss killed in 'freak' mountain biking accident
- Archbishop of York says English people ‘left behind’ by ‘metropolitan elites’ in London
- Italian police investigate after three bullets sent in post to Pope Francis
- Vandals desecrate ancient church days after £150,000 restoration
- A playboy, a femme fatal spy and a powerful cardinal: Vatican's biggest corruption trial begins
- Churches burned down as anger over 'cultural genocide' of indigenous children sweeps Canada
- Dalai Lama’s inner circle listed in Pegasus project data
- Thai temple says construction of giant Buddha statue visible across Bangkok nearly complete
- Pope Francis leaves hospital and returns to Vatican after colon surgery
- Pope, from hospital, sends condolences to Haiti after attack
- Bishops criticised over heavenly lifestyles while parishes are penniless
- Coleen Rooney's sons make their first Holy Communion and christening
- Pope Francis in hospital for surgery
- What did the Pope know about the Holocaust? | DW Documentary
- Cardinal and nine others face Vatican corruption charges over London property deal
- The Archangel Raphael
- A Simple Prayer of Hope
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending