Aromatherapists choose which essential oils to use for a particular client by an informed diagnosis of the condition presented, the decision on how it can best be treated, and an extensive knowledge of essential oils - as they may affect the physical, mental and emotional. The good intent of the therapist or person applying the oils activates the light potential in essential oils.
Just before blending, I look at the client and in that instant know whether another element should be added, the spiritual. As the essential oils are joined together , their colours glow, their voices sing. When they have been synergistically blended, the carrier oil is added, and the bottle is whirled around in the hands. at the most energetic point, concentrate with love on the plants from which these essences came , on the sacredness of the fragrance and the joy they bring.
Those thoughts will be transmitted into the blend.
At this point, my mind goes empty : with no, thoughts, just a feeling of complete peace and oneness with the oils. I see the energy of the oils , and dwell in them for a microsecond, luxuriating in the universal energies of which we are all part. Then I return to the client and continue in a clinical way, not thinking again about the essential oils, not imposing any thoughts on them.
The blend performs its own mission, transporting the precious molecules , which connect with receptors throughout the body.We are the Go-betweens,carrying the catalyst - the essential oils - which will help the mind, body and spirit to heal itself.
Reference: The Fragrant Heavens:V.A.Worwood
- Pope updates Catholic Church rules for dealing with sexual abuse
- Pope Francis hints at end of 1,000-year-old celibacy rule after calling ban 'temporary'
- Who is responsible for the hatred against Jews in Barcelona? - Opinion
- Satanic Temple opens online abortion clinic named after Samuel Alito’s mother
- Portugal church sex abuse study finds 512 alleged victims
- Ramadan 2023: When is it and what does it celebrate?
- Pope lands in South Sudan to urge peace as fighting kills 27
- One million flock to Pope’s Congo Mass on day of peace and forgiveness
- Pope’s trip to Africa spotlights conflict and church’s future
- Seven people killed in ‘terror attack’ shooting at synagogue in Jerusalem
- Protests against burning of Koran held across Middle East
- ‘Church part of the problem’ in discrimination against Gypsy and Roma community
- Priest who 'died and went to hell' claims he heard 'demons singing pop songs'
- Messianic leader who mesmerised followers by staring at them charged with sex crimes
- How an anti-Semitic ‘fake news’ conspiracy drove mass murder in Franco’s Spain
- First Palestinian woman pastor in Holy Land ordained
- Church of England ‘to refuse to back change to allow same-sex marriages’
- Emanuela Orlandi vanished 40 years ago. Why is the Vatican just now opening an investigation?
- Euston gunman fired into church after funeral of cancer victim, 20, and her mother
- Church of England told to 'sort its own house out' before paying slavery reparations
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending