Handling and Storage
The most important thing about handling essential oils is to treat them with respect, for these are living things and wise healers. At home keep them somewhere that intuitively feels right, where you feel peaceful and relaxed, or near a sacred picture, a religious symbol or on a shrine. Many people keep their most precious spiritual articles together, and the essential oils could be keep with them.
There are other considerations though, Essential oils don't like light and heat and should be kept in dark glass bottles stored away from both natural and artificial light and heat sources.
They should also be stored away from sources of radiation and electromagnetism such as micro waves, computers, and radios, Cd players and TVs. It is quite difficult to find a place that fits all these requirements in a typical modern home, but, with a bit of thought and ingenuity, a suitable place can be found.
Also there are various devices on the market designed to counteract these energies. If your usual sacred area is too light, simply store the essential oils in a box, or make a space for the essential oils in a shaded place - a cupboard for example - perhaps putting around them some of your other precious and sacred things, whatever it is that means 'sacred' to you.
Above all, think of the essential oils as living things which deserve to be treated with reverence, because the power of nature, of creation, of light, of love is within them.
Reference: The Fragrant heavens: V. A. Worwood
- Pope updates Catholic Church rules for dealing with sexual abuse
- Pope Francis hints at end of 1,000-year-old celibacy rule after calling ban 'temporary'
- Who is responsible for the hatred against Jews in Barcelona? - Opinion
- Satanic Temple opens online abortion clinic named after Samuel Alito’s mother
- Portugal church sex abuse study finds 512 alleged victims
- Ramadan 2023: When is it and what does it celebrate?
- Pope lands in South Sudan to urge peace as fighting kills 27
- One million flock to Pope’s Congo Mass on day of peace and forgiveness
- Pope’s trip to Africa spotlights conflict and church’s future
- Seven people killed in ‘terror attack’ shooting at synagogue in Jerusalem
- Protests against burning of Koran held across Middle East
- ‘Church part of the problem’ in discrimination against Gypsy and Roma community
- Priest who 'died and went to hell' claims he heard 'demons singing pop songs'
- Messianic leader who mesmerised followers by staring at them charged with sex crimes
- How an anti-Semitic ‘fake news’ conspiracy drove mass murder in Franco’s Spain
- First Palestinian woman pastor in Holy Land ordained
- Church of England ‘to refuse to back change to allow same-sex marriages’
- Emanuela Orlandi vanished 40 years ago. Why is the Vatican just now opening an investigation?
- Euston gunman fired into church after funeral of cancer victim, 20, and her mother
- Church of England told to 'sort its own house out' before paying slavery reparations
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending