To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour.
William Blake, 'Auguries of Innocence'.
The omnipresent divine has been put through the prism of human experience, and is expressed in many different ways.Some people focus their ideas of the divine on an original Creator God, and venerate prophets of that God.
Let There be Light
The scientist's religious feelings take the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection.
As each day dawns, pure sunlight sparkles in dew drops, shimmering on the grass, and on the leaves and flowers of the world.
Spiritual Dimensions of Fragrance-The Singing Forest
The trees are the teachers of the law.
Brooke Medicine Eagle
In the 1950s something happened in a North American Forest.
The event was so poignant that it went down in folklore but, because of the 'Chinese
whispers' effect over the years, there are now two versions. In one, the central
character was a US forest Service employee, and in the other he was a Ph.D.
student conducting research for his thesis on the age of trees in a bristlecone pine forest.
Plants that Feel and Speak
When we suddenly remember to water our plants, is it because the plants sent us a message across the room-'hey, don't forget about us'? Why shouldn't they talk to us, we talk to them.
People in their high-rise apartment blocks, or in their gardens, say to their plants 'you look lovely today,' or, 'what's up? You're looking a bit off colour', and then fuss around them, administering love and fertilizer - organic, of course.
- Pope updates Catholic Church rules for dealing with sexual abuse
- Pope Francis hints at end of 1,000-year-old celibacy rule after calling ban 'temporary'
- Who is responsible for the hatred against Jews in Barcelona? - Opinion
- Satanic Temple opens online abortion clinic named after Samuel Alito’s mother
- Portugal church sex abuse study finds 512 alleged victims
- Ramadan 2023: When is it and what does it celebrate?
- Pope lands in South Sudan to urge peace as fighting kills 27
- One million flock to Pope’s Congo Mass on day of peace and forgiveness
- Pope’s trip to Africa spotlights conflict and church’s future
- Seven people killed in ‘terror attack’ shooting at synagogue in Jerusalem
- Protests against burning of Koran held across Middle East
- ‘Church part of the problem’ in discrimination against Gypsy and Roma community
- Priest who 'died and went to hell' claims he heard 'demons singing pop songs'
- Messianic leader who mesmerised followers by staring at them charged with sex crimes
- How an anti-Semitic ‘fake news’ conspiracy drove mass murder in Franco’s Spain
- First Palestinian woman pastor in Holy Land ordained
- Church of England ‘to refuse to back change to allow same-sex marriages’
- Emanuela Orlandi vanished 40 years ago. Why is the Vatican just now opening an investigation?
- Euston gunman fired into church after funeral of cancer victim, 20, and her mother
- Church of England told to 'sort its own house out' before paying slavery reparations
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending