To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour.
William Blake, 'Auguries of Innocence'.
The omnipresent divine has been put through the prism of human experience, and is expressed in many different ways.Some people focus their ideas of the divine on an original Creator God, and venerate prophets of that God.
Let There be Light
The scientist's religious feelings take the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection.
As each day dawns, pure sunlight sparkles in dew drops, shimmering on the grass, and on the leaves and flowers of the world.
Spiritual Dimensions of Fragrance-The Singing Forest
The trees are the teachers of the law.
Brooke Medicine Eagle
In the 1950s something happened in a North American Forest.
The event was so poignant that it went down in folklore but, because of the 'Chinese
whispers' effect over the years, there are now two versions. In one, the central
character was a US forest Service employee, and in the other he was a Ph.D.
student conducting research for his thesis on the age of trees in a bristlecone pine forest.
Plants that Feel and Speak
When we suddenly remember to water our plants, is it because the plants sent us a message across the room-'hey, don't forget about us'? Why shouldn't they talk to us, we talk to them.
People in their high-rise apartment blocks, or in their gardens, say to their plants 'you look lovely today,' or, 'what's up? You're looking a bit off colour', and then fuss around them, administering love and fertilizer - organic, of course.
- ‘Hitler’s pope’ struck dirty deal with Nazi prince to stay silent on persecution of Jews
- Prince Andrew is trying to 'make amends', Archbishop of Canterbury says
- Pope Francis reveals the drink that helps him battle knee pain
- Warning dangerous dupe of Zamzam holy water could be on sale in Leicester
- What it's like to be an Orthodox Jew in the UK today
- Why is Friday the 13th considered unlucky?
- Sacked church charity worker awarded £8,000 after dispute over ‘priest's affair’
- Church elder who stole woman's £600,000 ordered to pay back just £1
- Pope approved secret €1m bid to free kidnapped nun, says disgraced cardinal
- Ramadan 2022: Thousands joined by mayor for Iftar in Trafalgar Square for last week of fasting
- Three Scientology defectors sue church leader David Miscavige
- Caste pervasive across Christian, Sikh, Buddhist and other faiths
- Vatican suspends Jerusalem meeting between pope, Russian patriarch
- French nun Sister Andre, 118, claims title of world's oldest person
- St George's Day 2022: He wasn't England's first patron saint and 8 other facts
- Sweden hit by fourth day of unrest over planned Quran burnings
- Pope condemns Russia for ‘cruel and senseless’ invasion of Ukraine in sermon on ‘Easter of War’
- Archbishop of Canterbury hits out at Government plan to send migrants to Rwanda
- Those in public life should act with integrity, Archbishop of York suggests
- Royal Maundy Service explained as Queen misses it for first time in 52 years
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending