To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour.
William Blake, 'Auguries of Innocence'.
The omnipresent divine has been put through the prism of human experience, and is expressed in many different ways.Some people focus their ideas of the divine on an original Creator God, and venerate prophets of that God.
Let There be Light
The scientist's religious feelings take the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection.
As each day dawns, pure sunlight sparkles in dew drops, shimmering on the grass, and on the leaves and flowers of the world.
Spiritual Dimensions of Fragrance-The Singing Forest
The trees are the teachers of the law.
Brooke Medicine Eagle
In the 1950s something happened in a North American Forest.
The event was so poignant that it went down in folklore but, because of the 'Chinese
whispers' effect over the years, there are now two versions. In one, the central
character was a US forest Service employee, and in the other he was a Ph.D.
student conducting research for his thesis on the age of trees in a bristlecone pine forest.
Plants that Feel and Speak
When we suddenly remember to water our plants, is it because the plants sent us a message across the room-'hey, don't forget about us'? Why shouldn't they talk to us, we talk to them.
People in their high-rise apartment blocks, or in their gardens, say to their plants 'you look lovely today,' or, 'what's up? You're looking a bit off colour', and then fuss around them, administering love and fertilizer - organic, of course.
- Bitter row over Anglican ‘motion’ to reject gay marriage
- Justin Welby forced to allow Anglican bishops to reject statement on sexuality
- Royal Family: Prince Charles' holidays to a remote mountain in Greece where he lives like a monk but Camilla isn't allowed to visit
- Pope to begin ‘penitential pilgrimage’ in Canada to apologise to Native peoples
- Prince Charles: Embed religious freedom in school culture or risk ‘totalitarian society’
- Parshat Korach: I have been two wives
- New documentary gives ‘Hallelujah’ back to Leonard Cohen, and to Judaism
- Elon Musk meets the Pope before using Twitter to announce the audience
- Pope urges Congo, South Sudan to work for peace, prosperity
- Pope Francis appoints first cardinal from Amazon rainforest
- Pope Francis Says UN Has No Power To Assert Its Authority For Preventing Wars
- Pope calls on Japan to strengthen commitment to peace after Shinzo Abe killing
- Muslims around the world celebrate Eid al-Adha
- 50 feared dead as gunmen attack Catholic church in Nigeria
- Attacks on religious minorities in India occurred throughout last year, religious freedom report finds
- Pope Francis sparks resignation rumours
- Mexican Mayor Kisses Alligator Bride after age-old ritual wedding
- Jehovah’s Witness organisation has secret database of child sex abuse claims against members
- ‘Hitler’s pope’ struck dirty deal with Nazi prince to stay silent on persecution of Jews
- Prince Andrew is trying to 'make amends', Archbishop of Canterbury says
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending