To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour.
William Blake, 'Auguries of Innocence'.
The omnipresent divine has been put through the prism of human experience, and is expressed in many different ways.Some people focus their ideas of the divine on an original Creator God, and venerate prophets of that God.
Let There be Light
The scientist's religious feelings take the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection.
As each day dawns, pure sunlight sparkles in dew drops, shimmering on the grass, and on the leaves and flowers of the world.
Spiritual Dimensions of Fragrance-The Singing Forest
The trees are the teachers of the law.
Brooke Medicine Eagle
In the 1950s something happened in a North American Forest.
The event was so poignant that it went down in folklore but, because of the 'Chinese
whispers' effect over the years, there are now two versions. In one, the central
character was a US forest Service employee, and in the other he was a Ph.D.
student conducting research for his thesis on the age of trees in a bristlecone pine forest.
Plants that Feel and Speak
When we suddenly remember to water our plants, is it because the plants sent us a message across the room-'hey, don't forget about us'? Why shouldn't they talk to us, we talk to them.
People in their high-rise apartment blocks, or in their gardens, say to their plants 'you look lovely today,' or, 'what's up? You're looking a bit off colour', and then fuss around them, administering love and fertilizer - organic, of course.
- Karnataka: ‘Jailed seer sexually assaulted minors for over a decade’
- 'Heartbroken' Hindu and Muslim leaders call to end 'violence' in Leicester
- Three killed in 'anti-hijab' protests in Iran after death of young woman after arrest
- Scots woman raped by priest in children's home begs for help from government compensation scheme
- Iranian woman dies after beating by ‘morality police’ for not wearing headscarf
- King Charles tells religious leaders at Buckingham Palace: 'I will protect the space for faith'
- John Paul I, briefly serving, 'smiling" pope, is beatified
- What is the future of Russian Jewry? Rabbis convene emergency conference
- Kabul: 21 killed and dozens injured in ‘suicide attack’ on mosque in Afghan capital
- Top Taliban cleric killed in blast triggered by explosives in artificial leg
- Prominent Canadian cardinal once considered strong candidate for pope accused of sexual assault
- Influential Indian seer accused of raping minor girls arrested after widespread outrage
- ‘Satan on the way to Hell’: Iran’s media glories in attack on Salman Rushdie
- Bitter row over Anglican ‘motion’ to reject gay marriage
- Justin Welby forced to allow Anglican bishops to reject statement on sexuality
- Royal Family: Prince Charles' holidays to a remote mountain in Greece where he lives like a monk but Camilla isn't allowed to visit
- Pope to begin ‘penitential pilgrimage’ in Canada to apologise to Native peoples
- Prince Charles: Embed religious freedom in school culture or risk ‘totalitarian society’
- Parshat Korach: I have been two wives
- New documentary gives ‘Hallelujah’ back to Leonard Cohen, and to Judaism
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending