To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour.
William Blake, 'Auguries of Innocence'.
The omnipresent divine has been put through the prism of human experience, and is expressed in many different ways.Some people focus their ideas of the divine on an original Creator God, and venerate prophets of that God.
Let There be Light
The scientist's religious feelings take the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection.
As each day dawns, pure sunlight sparkles in dew drops, shimmering on the grass, and on the leaves and flowers of the world.
Spiritual Dimensions of Fragrance-The Singing Forest
The trees are the teachers of the law.
Brooke Medicine Eagle
In the 1950s something happened in a North American Forest.
The event was so poignant that it went down in folklore but, because of the 'Chinese
whispers' effect over the years, there are now two versions. In one, the central
character was a US forest Service employee, and in the other he was a Ph.D.
student conducting research for his thesis on the age of trees in a bristlecone pine forest.
Plants that Feel and Speak
When we suddenly remember to water our plants, is it because the plants sent us a message across the room-'hey, don't forget about us'? Why shouldn't they talk to us, we talk to them.
People in their high-rise apartment blocks, or in their gardens, say to their plants 'you look lovely today,' or, 'what's up? You're looking a bit off colour', and then fuss around them, administering love and fertilizer - organic, of course.
- FBI: Polygamous leader had 20 wives, many of them minors
- Protests erupt after Indonesia bans sex outside marriage
- Ukraine searches Orthodox Church premises for pro-Russian material
- Beyond beliefs: does religious faith lead to a happier, healthier life?
- Thai Buddhist temple runs out of monks after all are dismissed for failing DRUG TESTS
- Asian faiths try to save swastika symbol corrupted by Hitler
- Sacred Mysteries: The structural honesty of the Last of the Goths
- ‘Shame!’: Tourist pelted with water by angry mob after climbing sacred Mayan temple
- Pope compares Russia's war in Ukraine to 1930s famine inflicted by Stalin
- Pope appoints Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti prefect of the office for the Oriental Churches
- Pope sacks leadership of worldwide Catholic charity, names commissioner
- Clinging to ancient faith, India tribes seek religion status
- Turkish ‘cult leader’ Oktar sentenced to 8,658 years in prison
- Gay couple who were turned away by 31 churches finally have dream wedding
- Bill to protect equal marriage clears hurdle in US Senate with support from dozen Republicans
- Mormon church voices support for same-sex marriage law
- Religious leaders join world-first inter-faith ceremony on climate change
- Pope marks Day of the Poor by hosting hundreds for lunch at Vatican
- Praying the rosary: Understanding the tradition that helps Catholics meditate on Jesus and Mother Mary
- What is Gurpurab? Sikhs celebrate Guru Nanak Jayanti
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending