Coleen Rooney's sons make their first Holy Communion and christening
Coleen Rooney shared heartwarming family snaps as her son Kai, 11, made his first Holy Communion and and youngest son Cass, three, had his christening on Sunday.
The WAG, 35, who is also mother to Klay, eight, and Kit, five, with husband Wayne Rooney, took to Instagram and posted snaps from the special family day.
Kai sported a navy blazer and matching trousers as he made his first Communion and posed for a photo alongside Klay and Kit who both wore matching blue striped shirts and white shorts.
Coleen also shared a snap from inside the church as Kit sat alongside youngest sibling Cass ahead of his christening.
Cass was dressed in a white blazer with a matching shirt and shorts for the Mass.
Alongisde the post, Coleen wrote: 'Amazing day yesterday for Kai's First Holy Communion and Cass's Christening. Special memories ❤️'.
It comes after Coleen recently shared a sweet tribute to Wayne on their 13th wedding anniversary, revealing they had celebrated the day with a family day out in London.
Sharing a photo of the pair standing outside London's Southbank Centre in the sunshine, Coleen captioned her post: '13 years married! Happy Anniversary @waynerooney.'
In a photo shared by Wayne, the couple beamed while posing with their four sons.
Coleen looked typically stylish in a luxury Chloé T-shirt and kept the sunshine at bay behind circle sunglasses.
She wore her glossy hair loose and lovingly rested her hands on her sons' shoulders
Wayne cut a dapper figure, also wearing shades teamed with a grey T-shirt.
Childhood sweethearts Wayne and Coleen met at school when they were 12, before they started dating after they finished school at 16.
They tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Italy, with wedding said to have cost an estimated £5m.
After both a civil and church ceremony - and three dress changes for Coleen - the newlyweds celebrated at the Villa Durazzo, for a champagne reception, which continued on until 4am.
A live band played a medley of Frank Sinatra songs and enjoyed a £50,000 firework display. True to form, the couple reportedly decided against sophisticated fare, opting for a sit-down meal of pizza.
Reference: Daily Mail: Sean O'grady For Mailonline
- FBI: Polygamous leader had 20 wives, many of them minors
- Protests erupt after Indonesia bans sex outside marriage
- Ukraine searches Orthodox Church premises for pro-Russian material
- Beyond beliefs: does religious faith lead to a happier, healthier life?
- Thai Buddhist temple runs out of monks after all are dismissed for failing DRUG TESTS
- Asian faiths try to save swastika symbol corrupted by Hitler
- Sacred Mysteries: The structural honesty of the Last of the Goths
- ‘Shame!’: Tourist pelted with water by angry mob after climbing sacred Mayan temple
- Pope compares Russia's war in Ukraine to 1930s famine inflicted by Stalin
- Pope appoints Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti prefect of the office for the Oriental Churches
- Pope sacks leadership of worldwide Catholic charity, names commissioner
- Clinging to ancient faith, India tribes seek religion status
- Turkish ‘cult leader’ Oktar sentenced to 8,658 years in prison
- Gay couple who were turned away by 31 churches finally have dream wedding
- Bill to protect equal marriage clears hurdle in US Senate with support from dozen Republicans
- Mormon church voices support for same-sex marriage law
- Religious leaders join world-first inter-faith ceremony on climate change
- Pope marks Day of the Poor by hosting hundreds for lunch at Vatican
- Praying the rosary: Understanding the tradition that helps Catholics meditate on Jesus and Mother Mary
- What is Gurpurab? Sikhs celebrate Guru Nanak Jayanti
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending