The Archangel Raphael
Raphael is seen walking with a staff or caduceus entwined with a snake, symbolizing healing. He carries a water gourd and in front of him leaps the curative fish. He is often shown with his right forefinger pointing up towards Heaven in a gesture of reassurance and hope, reminding us where true healing comes from.
- Angelic Realm: Archangel of the Heaven of Form
Heavenly Function: Angel of Healing through Joy
Gifts for Earth: He can help us to seek the gift of healing, he shows us ways to heal ourselves; he helps us find the healing in nature and universal energy.
Raphael is responsible for healing the earth and its inhabitants. He is credited with healing Abraham after he was circumcised and is the angel who handed Moses a book of all herbs which exist to heal maladies.
The Book of Tobias in the Old Testament relates how Raphael healed Tobias's father of blindness with an ointment made from the burned gall-bladder of a large fish. Raphael is variously known as the Overseer of the Evening Winds, Guardian of the Tree of Life in the Garden of Eden, Angel of Repentance, Prayer, Love, Joy and Light.
- He is the Angel of Healing, Science and knowledge. He is also called the Angel of Providence who watches over all humanity.
His name means 'Divine Healer' or 'God Heals' Raphael is the spiritual source behind all cures, and as a messenger of Divine Providence he brings healing to all who seek wholeness.
He stands for definitive, essential cure to all ills, which is the return to the source.
- Raphael assists us to heal our bodies, minds and hearts. He helps us to achieve health and wholeness. He offers to help all who suffer and need healing, and whenever possible alleviates pain.
When we open our hearts to healing, Raphael guides us to the healers, therapists and counsellors who do their best to help us. As we take more responsibility for our own healing he encourages the healer within each of us who knows what is best for our health and vitality.
He can help us to see the healing lessons in illness and to understand what suffering can teach us about ourselves. When we choose a healthy path his spirit guides us to attain maximum health.
As we transform our wounded minds and hearts we come close to touching Raphael's wings and gaining access to his Divine gifts. he is always available to guide us to wholeness and harmony. We need only wish it for ourselves.
Reference: The Angel Oracle: Ambika Wauters.
- Pelosi attacks San Francisco archbishop for calling abortion a ‘child sacrifice’
- A 'moral failing': Report finds child sexual abuse prevalent in institutions across major UK religions
- Catholic priest murdered in western France by suspected cathedral arsonist
- Edinburgh cathedral boss killed in 'freak' mountain biking accident
- Archbishop of York says English people ‘left behind’ by ‘metropolitan elites’ in London
- Italian police investigate after three bullets sent in post to Pope Francis
- Vandals desecrate ancient church days after £150,000 restoration
- A playboy, a femme fatal spy and a powerful cardinal: Vatican's biggest corruption trial begins
- Churches burned down as anger over 'cultural genocide' of indigenous children sweeps Canada
- Dalai Lama’s inner circle listed in Pegasus project data
- Thai temple says construction of giant Buddha statue visible across Bangkok nearly complete
- Pope Francis leaves hospital and returns to Vatican after colon surgery
- Pope, from hospital, sends condolences to Haiti after attack
- Bishops criticised over heavenly lifestyles while parishes are penniless
- Coleen Rooney's sons make their first Holy Communion and christening
- Pope Francis in hospital for surgery
- What did the Pope know about the Holocaust? | DW Documentary
- Cardinal and nine others face Vatican corruption charges over London property deal
- The Archangel Raphael
- A Simple Prayer of Hope
- Let There Be Light
- Plants that feel and Speak
- The Singing Forest
- The Singing Forest-2
- Using Essential Oils for Spiritual Connection
- Heaven Scent
- Plants that Feel and Speak-2
- Making the Spiritual Connection
- The Sanctity of Plants
- The Aroma Of Worship - Introduction
- Essential Oils: The unseen Energies
- The Aroma Of Worship-Foreward
- Methods Of Use
- Handling and Storage
- Spiritual Blending